The Pilsum Lighthouse (German: Pilsumer Leuchtturm) was built in 1889 in order to provide a beacon for theEmshörn channel on Germany's North Sea coast. It is located on a dyke near the village of Pilsum in the municipality of Krummhörn.
Roter Sand is a lighthouse in the North Sea, in the Weser estuary. It entered service in 1885. The light was deactivated in 1986 but the tower still serves as a day beacon. Roter Sand lighthouse was the first building ever to be erected directly on the sea floor.
Dornbusch Lighthouse (German: Leuchtturm Dornbusch) refers to the lighthouse officially designated asLeuchtfeuer Dornbusch/Hiddensee ("Dornbusch/Hiddensee Beacon") in the north of the German island of Hiddensee inMecklenburg-Vorpommern on the Baltic Sea coast. Its international serial number is C 2588.